TERMS & PRIVACY
HELM MOTORCARS LTD
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. License to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website;
(c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(c) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
(d) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter.
4. Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
6. Entire agreement
7. Law and jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
8. Our contact details
The full name of our company is Helm Motorcars Limited. Our registered address is 635 Bath Road, Burnham, Slough, Berkshire SL1 6AE.
Definitions and interpretation
Collectively all information that you submit to Helm via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998.
A small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies).
Helm, or us
Helm, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12193687 whose registered office is at 635 Bath Road, Burnham, Slough, Berkshire SL1 6AE.
UK and EU Cookie Law
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Helm and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Helm and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently using, www.helm-motorcars.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
(a) The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
(c) A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
(d) “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
(e) Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
(4) We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
(b) Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
(c) IP address (automatically collected);
(d) Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
(e) A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
(5) For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Helm is the “data controller”.
(6) We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
(7) Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
(8) All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
(9) Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
(a) Internal record keeping;
(b) Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
(10) Helm may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
(14) We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
(15) In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
(16) Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
(17) use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
(18) sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
(19) To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
(21) You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Helm (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £0.
(22) Data security is of great importance to Helm and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
(23) If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
(24) We endeavour to do our best to protect your Personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
(26) All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
(27) Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Helm to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
(28) This Website may place the following Cookies:
(29) Type of Cookie Purpose Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
(30) You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
(31) You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
(32) It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
(35) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
(36) This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Helm by email firstname.lastname@example.org
28 January 2021
(38) These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://rocketlawyer.co.uk).